Prices & Packages
Telephone consultation (20 minutes) FREE
Call Tracey on 0423 694 452 to discuss how she can help you
Hourly rate hands-on decluttering and organising $110
Minimum two hour session
Bonus package $1,100
Pay in advance for 10 hours and receive an extra hour for FREE. Ideal for larger jobs.
Expertise & Advice consultation $300
Ideal for those who would benefit from expert guidance, but want to do the hands-on work themselves. Consultation includes:
- Examination of problem areas
- Discussion of desired goals for the space
- Expert advice on storage solutions
- Expert advice on what to do with the things you don’t want to keep
- Creation of a tailor-made plan to achieve your organising goals, including where to start
Gift Vouchers from $220
Is there someone you care about who would love to receive a decluttering and organising session/s as a gift? Or, would YOU like to receive this as a gift? Share this page with loved ones to give them a hint!
An easy way for families and friends to contribute to a fun and useful present rather than just buying more “stuff”.
Vouchers are valid for three years from the date of purchase.
Written report $150
The written report is based on an Expertise and Advice Consultation. These are usually requested by agencies requiring assistance with a hoarding situation, or executors/solicitors for estate clearances. The report includes:
- Assessment of the condition of the property using standardised assessment scales (for hoarding)
- Assessment of work required in every individual room and outside area, including estimated time and cost
- Cost and time estimate for the overall project
- Detailed action plan
- Possible other services required, e.g. skip hire, cleaning, repairs, etc
Travelling time hourly rate $110
Charged for travelling to and from locations further than one hour from my base at Magill (first hour each way is free).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your details will not be shared with anyone
Minimum 48 hours notice required. Cancellations made after that will incur a charge for the full session amount.
- Payment is required on the day of service, or, if you purchase a bonus package, prior to the first session
- For services funded by NDIS, My Aged Care and other agencies, invoices will be issued soon after each session
- I accept electronic funds transfer, cash or cheques