I provide services that take the stress out of clearing an estate. My role is to provide expertise and do the hands-on work, and make sure the process runs smoothly.
When a loved one dies, the task of clearing out their home is difficult and emotionally harrowing. The work is time consuming, which can lead to a property sitting idle for a long time. I can complete the process quickly and efficiently, with sensitivity and compassion.
Under the direction of the executor of the estate, the tasks I carry out include:
- Locating bequests and delivering them to beneficiaries.
- Identifying effects that are suitable for selling (including vehicles) and arranging for them to be sold.
- Identifying effects that are suitable for donating to charity, packing them up and arranging for them to be collected.
- Preserving heirlooms and memorabilia.
- Collating the deceased’s paperwork for the executor.
- Documenting all effects and what happens to them.
- Disposal of rubbish.
- Obtaining real estate appraisals.
- Preparing the property for sale, including arranging for cleaning, gardening and repairs to be carried out.
FREE 20 minute telephone consultation
Call Tracey on 0423 694 452 to discuss how she can help you